This file contains reports from Nansen Office Far East Representative and other sources on number, causes of displacement, location and living condition of Russian refugees in Manchuria, territory of Barga; actions taken by the Nansen Office, ICRC and other refugee organisations to secure these refugees; lists of victims of massacres in Tsynkyr 3 October 1929 and in Damysowo 28 September 1929; lists of Russian or Russian naturalised Chinese refugees arrested or deported to URSS from Manchuria in November and December 1929.
- Slovo Shanghai - 26 December 1929 - Où errent les réfugiés de Triokhrietchie - Trois versions de leurs épreuves
- North-China Daily News - 24 December 1929 - Russo-Chinese Agreement - Full text of Protocol signed on Sunday: Russia's Terms for ending Conflict: New Managers coming to Harbin to take charge - Conference at Moscow on 25 January - All Prisoners to be released, Consulates reopened and Forces withdrawn on both sides
- North-China Daily News - 8 January 1930 - Scenes of Devastation along the C.E.R.
- North-China Daily News - 7 January 1930 - Among refugees of the war zone in North Manchuria: Scenes of mad panic and destruction - A Day at Bukutu not to be forgotten
- North-China Daily News - 6 January 1930 - Refugees from the war zone of North Manchuria - Vivid tale of the American and Harbin Russian relief expedition: the terrible red aeroplanes - Multitudes driven destitute from homes
- North-China Daily News - December 1929 - Letter to the Editor from the American Relief Committee, Harbin
- No name of newspaper - No date - Tampering with Siberian mail - Second case of open mail bags discovered within four days
- Wremia - 26 January 1930 - Le Consul général du Japon au sujet des émigrants russes
- Kung Pao - 6 February 1930 - No. 966 - Russian refugees deported from Manchuria
- North-China Daily News - 5 May 1930 - The sad case of white Russians in Manchuria
- North-China Daily News? - 24 April 1930 - The sad case of white Russians in Manchuria - Driven from their homes: Pursued by Soviet's hatred: No place for them anywhere - Who will help them to migrate
- North-China Daily News - 6 January 1930 - Letter to the Editor - The refugees of North Manchuria
- North-China Daily News - 7 January 1930 - Under the bombs of the Soviet aeroplanes - Among refugees of the war zone in North Manchuria: Scenes of mad panic and destruction - A day at Bukutu not to be forgotten
- The Shanghai Evening Post - 31 July 1930 - Ministry orders "White" Russian laborers excluded - Jeopardizing Chinese, order avers
- North-China Daily News - 18 August 1931 - Escape from Russia - Hardships of hundreds of refugees - Treated without mercy
Some more clippings in Russian.
Famine Commission Bulletin - Vol.VIII.No.1 - October 1930 - published bi-monthly by the China International Famine Relief Commission
The Lutheran - 30 April 1931 - The distress in Harbin, Siberia, Russia - Report of an investigating expedition on which United Lutheran Church in America Missionaries from China served