Correspondance from Louis de Brouckère, President of the Commission of Enquiry into the Conditions of Political Prisoners, to the League of Nations Committee of experts on refugees; resolution on the problem of stateless persons.
- the League of Nations document C.A.I.R.31 of 16 November 1935: "Comité pour l'assistance internationale aux réfugiés - Communication du Gouvernement belge - Mesures prises ou adoptées en Belgique en vue d'assister les réfugiés - Situation en novembre 1935"
- the League of Nations document C.A.I.R.34 of 18 November 1935: "Comité pour l'assistance internationale aux réfugiés - Rapport présenté par le Comité d'aide et d'assistance aux Victimes de l'antisémitisme en Allemagne
- a leaflet on the speech made by A. François, Senator, on 22 January 1936 on assistance to foreigners: "L'assistance aux étrangers - Discours prononcé au Sénat par M. François le 22 janvier 1936"
- the correspondence between A. François and de Montenach from the League of Nations Secretariat.
File contains a letter in German from the "Internationale Rote Hilfe" in the Netherlands and a note in English explaining that this letter refers to a memo of the "Arbeitsgemeinschaft der deutschen Emigration in Frankreich" on the importance of two questions: the identity papers of international validity and the right of shelter, it also refers to the question of children of refugees.
Committee of Experts.
- League of Nations document C.A.I.R.52 of 22 November 1935: "Comité pour l'assistance internationale aux réfugiés - Rapport sur les activités de l'American Joint Distribution Committee - Dépenses de l'AJDC en Allemagne et pour les réfugiés juifs d'Allemagne"
- a brief contents of verbal statement by Bernhard Kahn, American Joint Distribution Committee, before the Committee of Experts, Geneva, 2 December 1935
- a letter of 3 December 1935 from the Ernst Eckstein-Komitee in Holland addressed to the 6th Commission of the League of Nations.
Correspondence concerning the confidential Note from the High Commissioner's Delegate (H. Reymond) in Austria on the Roumanian Prisoners of War allegedly detained by the Soviet Government as a Protest against Roumania's Attitude to the Bessarabia Question and on their proposed Repatriation
Correspondence with the International Committee of the Red Cross concerning this committee's request for more information on the envisioned by the Council of the League of Nations collaboration of the International Committee of the Red Cross with the League Secretariat and of the Joint Committee of the League of Red Cross Societies and the ICRC on the questions concerning Russian refugees.
Correspondence of the League officials concerning various arrangements for the Russian refugees living abroad, children of refugees to be possibly brought out from Russia, Macedonians from Bulgaria, Bolsheviks in Egypt and England; transfer of Russian refugee children from Constantinople and Egypt to Bulgaria etc.
Correspondence with him concerning current situation of Russian refugees and other questions.